Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Responding To Challenge

I normally used to go to beach with two of my friends daily . when compared to them i am little bit slow in knowing about things . They usually criticize me for my behavior . once they crippled my feelings to the core by commenting on my future life ,for everything there is a deadline ,i kept quiet and cryed like anything inside .I returned home with a heavy heart . gradually i am getting out of it ,that time i read an article ,which deals with responding to critics and challenge .

That article really made an drastic change in my life and in my mind too . so I decided not to care for critics. since world is a funny place where peoples are critisized at the beginning ,when they achieved success ,They will praise them ......... so its depends on how we take it ....

Dhurubai Ambani always says ...
"An Action Contemplated in mind should be protected as a secret mantra ,it should not be divulged to others until it get success "



Further ....

"Words that hurts you ,only gives you the strength to achieve success "
"WE should try changing the SCARS into the STARS and rock the society "


HERE IT IS :)

Cripple a person and you have a "SIR WALTER "
Bury him in the snows of valley Forge and you have a "GEORGE WASHINGTON "
Give him birth in abject poverty and you have an "ABRAHAM LINCOLN"
Load him with bitter racial prejudice and you have "DISARELI"
Put him in jail and torture him like anything and you have " MAHATHAMA "

see, all of them were criticized in the beginning but at the END they are the Leaders & FAMOUS PERSONS (everyone follow them as role model too :) ) ...they are at the top of Fame (funny world ) ....

so don't listen to idiots (they bring you to their level ) ... so think higher and reach the skies ....



Cheers ....

Shrikky :)

1 comments:

G3 said...

Hey Shri, u r relly rocking da.Gr8 :) keep up the sprit going and rock where ever u r. ALL the best Dear..